Quote of the day

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.
~Marsha Norman


It's Friday!!
Last night we met with our friends that came from PR!! We met them kind of late hehe, after I finished with my siniging practice around 8:30 pm. We went to South Beach ( Miami) and ate in our fave spanish restaurant: "Tapas y Tintos".. our night ended at 12:00 am!


Hubby forgot his camera so no pics of that... boooo I know :P
 What are you guys up to this weekend?!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thx for this sweet quote :)
    I'll have some rest in my mothers house probably and eat good food from her ;) he!he! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always good! I love to go to my in law's house. My mother in law always cook soo yummy :D
    My mom is too far from me :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook