Family pics

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hi guys!
I'm right now at church! but in the back, we already sang and I usually go to 2nd service when hubby joins in.
These pics were taking last night after I sang at church. As I mentioned in last night's post my son love donuts so I got him one and  sang Happy Bday to him!
Sorry for the Bday overload but as first time parents, it s a special time for us and  Iwanted to share tthe pics with you guys :D




Are you done with the singing? because I just wanna eat!



Finally!!



Mmmmm


Proud mommy!
Proud Daddy!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such beautiful family, you can be proud of you xoxo
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are quick! lol Thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can call me lucky luck ( do you know this cartoon?) ^^ loool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, your family is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook