Fashion Blog sale!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello guys!
How's your Monday going? Mine is going good, still a little Zzzz and it's 10 am lol.

I will be having a fashion blog sale! These items are in great, like new condition!!
ITEMS ARE GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE UNTIL MAY THE 31ST
 After that I will be listing them on ebay.
I accept Pay pal only ;-)
Shipping fees include: Envelope or box + postage
Insurance upon request. I am not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Insurance is highly recommended!
Price: $2

I can ship internationally. Please have in mind that shipping rates vary depending where you live ;-)


If you love something and want to buy, please contact me at fintia@msn.com
Include in the email title the name of the item you are interested!


Now on to the  sale!
Click picture to enlarge :-)

GIANNI BINI STRAPPY PEEP TOE HEEL
SIZE: 7.5
PRICE: $35
SHIPPING: US $6
INTERNATIONAL  MAY VARY
COLOR: BEIGE/ GREEN/TEAL /SILVER DETAIL
WORN ONLY ONCE FOR A PARTY.
THEY LOOK LIKE A NEW!
THE ONLY SIGNS OF WEAR ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SHOE.









CHARLOTTE RUSSE SLEEVELESS CARDIGAN 
COLOR: BLUE
GREAT CONDITION
SIZE: M
PRICE: $4
SHIPPING: US $5



KAREN KANE RUFFLE TUNIC
COLORS: PURPLE/GOLD/YELLOW/BURGUNDY.BROWNS
SIZE: MEDIUM
LIKE NEW!
PRICE: $35
SHIPPING: US $4
INTERNATIONAL MAY VARY


KIMICHI BLUE (URBAN OUTFITTERS) WAIST BELT
COLOR: PURPLE- LOOKS A LITTLE BRIGHTER IN PERSON
SIZE: M/L
PRICE: $5
SHIPPING US $3
INTERNATIONAL MAY VARY


AUTHENTIC COACH BAG
COLOR: BRIGHT YELLOW/SILVER DETAIL
MINT CONDITION! USED ONLY A FEW TIMES
PRICE: $50
SHIPPING US $7
INTERNATIONAL MAY VARY






Thanks for looking!
Please email me with any questions you may have ;-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. are the prices of any of the items negotiable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me an email with an offer and we'll see! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook