Faves at the moment

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Hi guys:
These are my favorite products at the moment!

Personna Eyebrow Shaper 
 I recently went back to these. I've been using this razor just for the top of my eyebrows. It is easier for me
to keep the clean shape without messing up! Plus it is painless and super quick.
For the bottom of my brows I still use tweezers.
Price: $4


Maybelline Define A Brow
I am loving this pencil!
I am finally so happy with my brows. The formula is very natural looking
Price $5.50



Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner
I remember when I used this brand way back when I was in college. I liked the smell and it was 
an ok shamppo. With the years and all the different products that come out I never went back to this.
I noticed a while ago that this brand revamped their image, but it did not call my attention enough to buy.
I was recently at Walmar returning the  Loreal Ever Pure System. It did not work on me at all!
I was so frustrated that I saw these and grabbed them.
I am very happy I did!
My hair is not feeling greasy. It leaves my hair shiny and soft!
I still love the smell :-)
Price: $3

Urban Decay Deluxe Palette
I've been giving a lot of love to this palette lately
The colors are just too gorgeous :-)
Price: $38
L'occitane Shea Butter Cleansing water
Great for removing make up. Feels cool and refreshes the skin!
Price: $4 /3.4oz

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. brow shapers r my fave quick and easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOo! love the new layout hun! so you! cant believe that loccitane cleansing water is only 4 bucks! gotta get it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Deluxe palette is just one of my favorite palette that I have!
    Love UD eyeshadow xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi BBM and thanks! It is for $4 but for the travel size though, 3.4 oz
    I'm gonna add it in the post :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook