Meet my husband's work!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello guys!
I'm not sure, but I don't think I told you guys that my hubby is a photographer.
This is not what he does for a living but he sure loves it.. and he's now trying to promote more his photography!

He opened an Etsy shop like I  2 months ago so I wanted to give him a shout out here. :-)
This is the link to his Etsy shop: LookThroughMyEyes

He loves to take pictures of locations or just random things and he is great at it! However, he's not that into taking pictures of people but he wants to change that so we talked about doing some shoots with me all dressed up and stuff. So maybe very soon you'll see  and outfit of the day kind of post but in a cool place or location!

Hoping you guys are having a great Friday!

I went shoe hunting!! As I mentioned here, I loved these shoes so I started a super search online in the hopes of finding them! I found some alternatives online so today I went to DSW and Macy's and I ended up buying a similar pair and I'm very happy with my purchase. I will be posting pics later :-)

Sue
xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh that is cool :) u should def get him to take pics of you all dressed up and made up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook