Stylish Blog Award and 5 random facts about me!

Sunday, May 02, 2010


Thanks Marie for passing this award to me!

The rules:

State 5 random facts about yourself and award 5 other bloggers.
 
5 Ramdom facts about me:

 I am afraid of the dark. If hubby is not home, I sleep with
a nightlight


 I have a super sweet tooth!
I love Chocolate in every way made lol



I got saved on 2005
The best decision ever made



Extremely shy!!!!!
I don't like this about myself
I am from Puerto Rico!
My first language is spanish

I'm tagging:
Jen 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. You're welcome!:D Fun 5 facts!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the award!! :) i love your 5 random facts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOh thx hun' for the tag, I'm gonna answer today iA ;)
    Love your 5 random facts, ouuuuu chocolate he!he!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! So cool that you can speak spanish! I am a chocolate lover too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the award sweetie. I'm gonna def do it this week :) I never knew you were shy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag!

    Puerto rico! oh oh! Puerto Rico! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great facts hun! I relate to you so much I to am afraid of the dark, shy, and guess what I'm boricua! wooohoo lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I was baptized at 15 and saved some time before that, best move I'll ever make in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook