Lately...(Instagram)Monday, January 28, 2013
1.My signature scent at the moment is the CHANEL Mademoiselle.
The convenient and super cute travel bottle it's just perfect.
2.My latest loves at the moment have been the new Maybelline Vivids, the beautiful pinky blush from MAC Love Cloud, and gave some love to my beloved MAC Quite cute palette this weekend.
3. I am obsessed with this bag from Dailylook !
The soft pleather material and geometric wooden detail
makes it super fun to wear.
4. The Juniper shampoo bar from Lush is totally amazing!
If you have oily hair you need this in your life.
5. I recently went to MAC to get a freebie since I had some empty containers. I ended up picking up Ruby Woo.
It is an amazing matte red that everyone should have in my opinion!
I felt like Marilyn Monroe when I wore it the other day.
6. Last weekend we went to California pizza kitchen and had this amazing Thai salad! It was crunchy and sweet :)
7. A close up of Ruby Woo. Isn't it a beauty?
8. After watching a commercial from Garnier about their new overnight peel and then finding out that my mom has been using it with amazing results, I decided to pick up a bottle for myself in the hopes for a smoother, even, and brighter
complexion. We'll see how to goes!
9. My favorite collection so far from MAC has to be Hello Kitty.
It was the first time I splurged in make up!
I hope you guys have a fantastic week!