Purples and grays

Monday, February 08, 2010

Hi guys!

Today I'll be meeting with my aunt so this is what I'll be wearing. Yes! I know... purple again but I added some
grays and just a little bit of black.

 
 


Face
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Amazing Concealer
Clinique Blended Face powder

Eyes
Pandora's primer
MAC Vanilla e/s
MAC Apres ki e/s
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil
Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara
#88 black eyeshadow from 88 palette
#30 light purple e/s from 88 palette
2 purples from the Manly 120 palette

Cheeks
MAC /HK Tahitian Sands BP LE
MAC Conjure up

Lips
Via Veneto Dazzleglass

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. this is super pretty. Purple is a very good colour for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete range of Urban Decay Makeup including Urban Decay Eye Shadow, Urban Decay Lipstick, Urban Decay Mascara, Urban Decay Lip Gloss and many other Urban Decay Makeup Products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!!! did you end up applying to MAC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did but they were not hiring at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mevish! Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Complete range of Urban Decay Makeup including Urban Decay Eye Shadow, Urban Decay Lipstick, Urban Decay Mascara, Urban Decay Lip Gloss and many other Urban Decay Makeup Products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing look. I absolutely love that dazzleglass! Looks great on you.

    Melissa
    http://happygoldenlilies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook