A little tip for your lips!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful week. Today I come with a little piece of information hehe.
If you own MAC Gladiola lipstick, today I just found the perfect lip liner to go with it!
Rimmel  1000 kisses lip liner in Indian Pink goes so perfect that it is amazing. I bought this lip liner a few weeks ago because I saw Mischievous at YT wearing it with MAC Chatterbox. I loved how the combo looked on her so I decided to buy the liner when I saw that Wallgreens was having a sale. These Rimmel liners go on so smooth and they stay on for while even if I drink! Of course I always apply foundation on my lips to kind of prime them so.. this is it!!.. hope you guys find this useful :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook