L'occitane Almond Apple Cleansing oil

Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Yesterday I went to the L'occitane outlet to buy another Red Rice foaming cleanser as well as the Red Rice Ultra matte fluid. 
While I was  looking at the different products  I saw this Make up remover and i got intrigued by it and since it was only  $3 bucks on sale.. why not right?

This is what the website tells about this product:

"On contact with water, this cleansing oil transforms into a creamy milk. It combines the softening, protective properties of almond oil from Provence with an organic apple oil extract, to preserve the skin's hydro-lipidic barrier. It instantly eliminates all traces of make-up and impurities, on the surface of the skin as well as at the pore level. Skin is clean, soft, fresh and protected."
I used it yesterday at the end of the day and basically it is an oil that you apply on your face, then you need to add a little water to emulsify it. I started rubbing my face in circle motions and when it gets mixed with the water it creates this milky consistency. It really got rid of the make up! While I was rinsing my face I could see  all the dirt just coming off! My face felt very soft and moisturized. After wards, I followed up with the Red Rice Foaming cleanser and my face felt very clean and not feeling tight at all!
  I'll get back to you guys with a full review later on. I have to see how my face reacts and stuff, but I have to say that this might be a keeper! We'll see :-).

This Almond Cleanser oil retails for $7 at their website. But if you are lucky and have an outlet close by.. go check and maybe you'll find the $3 bucks deal!!

I'm really glad I took the plunge and tried this brand.

Have a great day/ night!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oooh, I wish there was an outlet near me - I love l'occitane products. This cleanser sounds really heavenly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook