Look what I did...

Wednesday, September 08, 2010


Hello guys!
Last night I made decision of depotting my MAC lispticks.
I had them all in a cosmetic bag inside my traincase and it was soo heavy! lol
So since I had some empty little jars laying around, and the thought that I can get 2 free shadows...
I srtarted the mission!
The lispticks don't look pretty anymore, they are all smashed up, but I do not mind since I know they are still going to look pretty on my lips ;)
I like that I can still take them with me when I go out along with my travel lip brush (I got mine at Sephora) and that I can see the colors right away.
I still have 4 lippies to depot but I'll do that when I am done with 2 other MAC products.
I am also going to label them so I won't forget the names.

This is how they look now:
Just in case from top to bottom:
Up the Amp
Captive
Bronzilla LE
Ravishing
Show Orchid
Pink Plaid
Morange
London Life
Chatterbox
Gladiola
Siss
Would you like to see a post with swatches of these?
Let me know in a comment and I will or not! hehe

Take care!
Happy Wednesday <3




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've been looking for the stackable ones so that i can put them in my kit! swatch away i don't have some of these so i'd like to see what they look like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually melt mine, so they look like new!

    I'd love to see swatches!!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just me but I feel weird about heating them haha.. that's why I smash them up hehe, but yeah they do look like new doing it like that.

    Ok, I will do swatches soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun mashing them up, huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Krystal Leigh: haha it sure was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a really great way to save space and also keep in mind what the colors are like without having to open up every tube.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually love MAC's lipstick containers. sadly i find i'm not very adventurous with lip colours. :( i only have syrup, haha. but yeah, if i were to depot it i think i would heat it up a little bit so it looks new but i get why you wouldn't want to heat them up. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook