Old Hollywood

Tuesday, August 16, 2011


Yesterday I felt like doing a red lip so everything else was kept simple.
Red lips is something that I do not do often, but when I do I have to admit I feel all glamorous!

<<>>

Face / Eyes prep
Cetaphil Spf 15 moisturizer
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot corrector ( loves it)
Clinique Pore refining Solutions
Clinique All about eyes gel
Dermablend Smooth Indulgence foundation
Shiseido Sheer Mattifying powder ( loving it)

Eyes
UDPP
Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer under brows
MAC Manila paper e/s as a highlight
Inglot #337 matte on the crease and above as well as on the lower lash line
MAC Flip e/s on the lid and tearduct area
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil
Clinique black gel liner on the upper lashline
Clinique High Impact mascara
Anastasia Brow Express kit in brunette
Ardell Wispies lashes
Cheeks
MAC Springshine Ombre
Some Bobbi Brown peachy blush.. can't remember :/

Lips
MAC Brick l/l
MAC Morange l/s

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook