MAC Kelly meets pink!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Helloooooooooooo!
I purchased a few days ago 4 new shadowsfrom MAC :)
I got Kelly, Prussian, Cobalt, and Aqua!!
I saw this picture on facebook
and I just loved the combination so I thought MAC Kelly and Prussian could be put to good use.

This is my wearable version of this look to go to work today.

As always you can click the pic to enlarge!



These pics were taken with my cell so the colors do not look similar to the inspiration picture but they were I promise!

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
Matte pink e/s from 88 palette on lid and inner corners
Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer under brows
MAC Blanc Type e/s as a highlight
MAC Kelly e/s above the crease and lower lashline
MAC Prussian e/s on outer corners blended upwards to the crease and also on lower lashline
Clinique black gel liner
Stila Topaz e/l
Clinique Mascara
Ardell Natural lashes

Cheeks
MAC Amazon Princess Duo blush

Lips
Bobbi Brown Plum l/l
Bobbi Brown Plum Pink l/s




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I agree with you, it is pretty. It looks beautiful on you. You made it wearable for day

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look incredible and made a great look that is appropriate for day to day wear :) gooooood job! i want that pink color

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice look. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! About both of my TLC's in my Hello Kitty Obsession post, those are my backups lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to review revlon eyeshadows and im so sccuurrreeddd. i need you girl! please do my make-up! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook