Loving at the moment...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

ALL ABOUT LIPS




"Delivers both immediate and long-term results to minimize evidence of fine lines,
wrinkles and sun damage, giving the lip area a smoother, firmer look and feel. 
De-flakes lips, helping lip colour glide on, resist feathering."

This is a product that I was not using or paying attention to until a month ago.
I have always had the issue that certain bright colors specially reds would feather horribly, 
so I was not using them as much. 
One day, I was about to do my lips in the morning at work and I saw the little bottle. 
When I read the description above I thought.. why not finally try it and I did.
After trying this white creamy product I fell in love!!!
Now I can wear my reds without a problem!!!
I have been using it ever since and I highly reccomended.
It is a bit pricey $21, but I think it's all worth it if you are struggling with the same thing.
The product is very easy to use and you just need a little.
The consistency is similar to a face lotion, but it is very lightweight and lips feel softer after wards. 
Just dab it on the lips and let it absorb before applying your lisptick.
And that's it! 
Beautiful lips for hours to come :)
Hope this helps someone!!
Sue
xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This sounds promising, thanks for sharing!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I'm sort of becoming addicted to Clinique products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook