Outfit of the day: Sunday

Friday, February 18, 2011



Hubby and I kind of celebrated Vday on Sunday. We had a very relaxed day.
In the morning we stopped at  our fave restaurant to eat breakfast, then headed to Aventura Mall to take our son to their indoor play area.
After that, we went to the Bal Harbour Mall since it was the only way to able to buy the
Bobbi Brown Even Finish compact!
Can you believe that?
Not a single  closer store had my shade in stock and I was actually the last person in buying the last one
at Neiman Marcus! lol


Once we were done with that we stopped at this park where people were flying kites!
It was  so relaxing to watch all the different kites flying away ;-)

We bought our son his first kite and he flew it like a pro!!
I was such a proud mommy :D
We also got a bigger kite for ourselves and next Sunday we will be coming back to this park
since they are having a kite festival.



I am wearing:
Forever 21:JeansPull over,Black Jacket, Bird Necklace
Urban Outfitters Boots

Bye guys!
XO

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. cute fit! it's so relaxed and chic! :) beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh pero que lindas botas, y me gusta el color de tu cabello.

    un beso Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook