Recreating one of Jen's (lilmamaj) make up look!

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Hello lovelies!
MAC Coral has been a shadow that I've been lemming for a while.
A few weeks ago I found out there is a MAC PRO in South Beach so I went to visit the store!
It was small but so pretty!!
I bought a few things including Coral e/s and
Violetta l/s which is
so gorgeous.

When I saw this look from Jen I really loved it so now that I have Coral
I decided to give her look a try  :D
I did not have Nylon e/s so I used Naked instead 
Here is the link of her gorgeous look!





( Necklace fail LOL)
ok moving on..




Eyes
MAC Crystal Avalanche e/s ( highlight)
MAC Naked pigment on lid and inner corners
MAC Plumage e/s on outer corners- crease- lower lashline
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil
Buxom Mascara
Anastacia brow express kit
Ardell Glamour lashes
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer as a base just underneath my brows

Cheeks
MAC Bite of an apple

Lips
MAC Ravishing l/s

Enjoy your Sunday!!!



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. wow you did such an amazing job! i like yours better than mine! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw dont'say that!! lol thanks girlie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! I want to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! Coral is such a pretty color that i never use but u & jen make me want to dig it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Zerin!
    Well Beverly, use it and do a FOTD!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sue! I adore that lipstick on u

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look stunning :) LOVE the makeup as usual. I am in love with your beautiful eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thats a gorgeous look!! your eyebrows are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there passing by ^^ it looks like u work for a makeup counter? no wonder ur makeup looks r beautiful! ^^ i’m following! please visit me back~ i’m also hosting a giveaway ^^

    xoxo hitomineko xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook