Holiday Spirit

Monday, November 17, 2014




And the countdown begins. 
My two favorite holidays are around the corner.
 The first one, Thanksgiving. Even tough I give thanks everyday, every year 
I look forward to gather around the table
 with the family, and say out loud why we are thankful. 

This year has been an extra special one for us.
 A new life in central Florida, and being able to be part
 of the staff of Calvary Chapel Lake Buena Vista,
I can't even express how blessed and grateful I am. 
I've been leading worship every Sunday for the 
past few weeks and serving the Lord and doing
 what He wants me to do is my priority at the moment.


When I received this kimono from Gypsan, the first thing

 I loved was the tribal print. However, it also
 reminded me of Christmas somehow. 
Another holiday that is very endear to my heart. 
The celebration of the King!


I am looking forward to start my holiday decorations at home, and well, 
it seems like even in my closet,
 I have the Christmas Spirit on!





  

These pictures were taken at Mount Dora. A city that still retains the flavors of a small town with many
 historic buildings,it's large canopy trees, and is very well known for it's variety of antique stores and specialty shops.
 It was such a charming place! We also ate the best macaroons ever at Le Petite Sweet.
If you happen to visit one day, you must give them a visit.
Their cream puffs also looked delicious!

As we were walking around the area.
 We found this train track and well...  we shoot away.



My kimono collection seems to be growing 
and I cant help it.
I just love how cozy they are!

Have a great Monday
xoxo


Gypsan Vision Quest Kimono c/o- Forever 21 Tunic/ boots/silver cuff/gold rings/
brown necklace- (old)- Macy's tights-Walmart Hat
Victory Jewelry  Mermaids Treasure necklace and sea Gypsy bracelet c/o- Soulmakes bracelet


You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I'm in love with this whole outfit! the kimono is so cute. and have a great Thanksgiving! we don't celebrate it over here haha.

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realy coool dear!
    i amn looking for a hat like yours!
    see u soon
    xoxo
    KS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your obsession for kimonos is similar to mine, so I understand totally lol. Great look girl!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que guapa estás!
    Me encanta el look entero!

    Un beso :)
    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely kimono, love the fringes. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que guapa estas!! los botines son preciosos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Que preciosa!
    Me encanta el look y el sombrero te queda de 10!!!

    Un besito enorme preciosa.

    MarthaL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guapísima en la propuesta !! Precioso el kimono y como lo combinas !!


    Besos


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! Just love Christmas :)
    What a gorgeous outfit!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooow really love the boots and your kimono! Its great, and love your flawless skin! Great make up dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook