Summer Essentials

Friday, April 25, 2014






Hi my loves:
Today I want to share some products  that I feel are perfect for the coming summer time.

La Roche- Posay Anthelios 60 Sunscreen
This sunscreen is alcohol free-paraben free and non comedogenic!
It absorbs quickly into the skin and the 360 continuous spray gives an even coverage. Perfect for sensitive/acne prone skin. $36

Clinique Stay Matte Foundation
Even though some of you would choose not to use any foundation during summer, for those who would, this one from Clinique it is sweat resistant and it holds up really well on humidity! It gives medium-buildable coverage and it is oil free. $23

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Conditioner
During the summer our hair can get lots of damage so a rich conditioner is needed. This one from Garnier is amaaazing! A little bit goes a long way though. I looove how silky my hair feels afterwards. $3

Maybelline Dream Wonder powder
This powder is so silky! It does not provide a lot of coverage but it does give a beautiful finishing touch to the skin. $7

Vaseline Spray and go
This moisturizer in spray form is the best! I love how easy it is to apply. This non sticky formula leaves skin super smooth! $6

Fresh Umbrian Clay lotion
With all the sun we are exposed to during the summer, we definitely need a great mositurizer.Packed with antioxidants this one from Fresh protects the skin and repairs free radical damage.Non greasy- oil free formula great for normal to oily skin types. $36

EOS lip balm
Besides loving the packaging, this lip balm is great to give our lips that needed moisture. $3

Tarte C- Brighter
This is my fave eye cream at the moment. Very rich yet quick
absorbing. Visibly hydrates, firms,and brightens the eye area. $36

Revlon Butter lipsticks
I feel these are the perfect lipsticks for summer. Not only they come in fun-wearable colors, but they  are also very moisturizing. $7


I hope you guys give these products a try
and enjoy them as much as I do!
xo










 







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Amazing products !!


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove fructies hair products!!!! :D
    One of the best <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try that eye cream and sunscreen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Vaseline Spray and Go. It makes life much easier and I like that I can easily use it in the car lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook