Sundazed

Monday, April 14, 2014


 

  
  
  



Romwe Kimono c/o-Forever21 Boots and Blondie shirt (old)-H&M Shorts (old)-Forever21 bangles
Lipstick: MAC Heroine

I am totally sucked into the kimono madness. I see them everywhere and I wish I could have them all! This one is from Romwe and I love the lightness of the material and the shorter sleeves. Makes it perfect for the hotter days ahead of us. Also the fact that it has a paisley print, you guys already know it  makes it a winner for me.

 We went for a quick Wynwood trip and ended up here. One of the first places I got my outfit pics taken! It definitely  brought some memories. As far as makeup goes, I went all there with this Barney purple on the lips and coppery eyes after watching Nikkie's tutorial on YouTube. I did not have any of the products she used but I made my best with what I had and I really liked how it came out! What do you guys think?

Oh! and my son took a moment to be a photographer so picture #6 was shot by him!
Have a great Monday!
More than 1000 styles
By the way, the white lace blouse in 3D embroidery will be $11.99 on April 17th, save 64%.
Beginning at 1:00am GMT April 17th,

Lasts only 24 hours, limited pieces available.  
 Lace Crochet white blouse 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Unas fotos preciosas y un look impecable.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lipstick!! Could it be anymore perfect on you? I love how you have worn it with this outfit too. Very pretty!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boho look! I am also a sucker for kimonos, they are so perfect.
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. El kimono es muy bonito y lo has combinado muy bien.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kimono and your makeup is flawless as always : )
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Work it Sue! You look lovely!

    http://www.simplysassysstyle.com/

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im obessed with kimonos also! They're so easy to wear :)

    http://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook