Wyndwood Walls

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Hello lovelies!
I hope you guys are having a great week so far.
Here as I mentioned in my last outfit post,
 I bring to you some pictures from Wyndwood.

Wyndwood is an area located in Miami where you can see tons of different
 large stock of warehouse buildings, all with with no windows, making them giant
 canvases to bring to them the greatest street
 art ever seen in one place.

Lots of different artists around the world have left
 their mark with marvelous pieces of art.
  Some of them even hidden, waiting for you to find them.

We took these pictures the same weekend of
 my last outfit post, hence the
 repetition of certain pieces of clothing!

Here I am wearing the same leggings but 
with a different top, necklace, and shoes
 giving it a more casual look.

The weather was extremely hot that day so this
 outfit passed the test in keeping me comfortable.
We were not able to see everything
so we are thinking to do a round 2 soon :) 

For more info about Wyndwood
 go here!

Enjoy the pics! 





  What I am wearing:
Forever21 Nude over sized shirt
Forever21 necklace
Love Culture Floral leggings
Traffic nude sandals
no brand blue bag
Sty&Co Rose Gold watch
Charlotte Russe studded bracelet





Hubby giving a little kiss lol

And my dream came true!
I finally have a jumping in the air shot!!! haha 
Thanks hubby for the editing <3

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Love the leggings! And what a fun looking place to take pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those murals are awesome!! and you look beautiful too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! The murals are so breathtaking! The second one is my favorite because it looks like it's in the middle of a dessert! Very cool pics especially the mirrored one! The effect is so cool and it looks so real!! Freaky! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked! and thanks! I was holding this post because Jose was working on that picture hehe :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! The murals are so breathtaking! The second one is my favorite because it looks like it's in the middle of a dessert! Very cool pics especially the mirrored one! The effect is so cool and it looks so real!! Freaky! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was some pretty amazing wall art. I love your outfit, especially the leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love your leggings <3 the print is so cool and you styled them perfectly. The wall art is amazing and loved the last photo with your twin haha

    love!
    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures!! Love your top :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those leggings:)) they look like pants though.
    and the last pic is amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love so much your leggins! you look beautiful with this simple great outfit!!! and your bag is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing. love those pants :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hii! Omg, I love your pants! They're amazing <3 What do you think if we followed eachother? Kisses, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, here I am! Lets keep in touch! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tienes una camisa en tono tierra puesta y te queda genial!! :P
    kisses!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look stunning, we love your leggings so much!

    <3

    ps. you can now win a $50 giftcard from The Dark Horse Jewellery on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your leggings are brilliant! I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Un look impecable ¡¡como me gusta!! y los grafitis son todos espectaculares.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. que padres dibujos y que mejor lugar para tomar fotos, me gustaron tus pantaloes :)

    bss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook