Weekend in pics!

Sunday, June 17, 2012


 I hope you guys had an  amazing weekend! 
Here I bring mine in pics :)
Before leaving to Orlando on Friday to visit my in laws
I bought some really good looking Jeffrey Campbell dupes!
I was so thrilled because I've been wanting this style
 of shoe for the longest but was scared to 
buy them online since the sizing experience
  was so different on everyone.

I stumbled across a store last week called ERGE
 that had this pair and I literally squealed!
They are super comfortable!

 On Saturday morning we went thrifting and I 
found a couple of things and hubby found an
 awesome 1950's Polaroid camera!

  Later in the afternoon we went to
 the Argentinian restaurant called The Knife
 as a Father's day celebration.

Today we are finally back home! 

What are you guys up to this week?



 





You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Awesome thrift finds! The camera is so cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice buys!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah love the necklace! You look gorgeous :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan las fotos! estas guapísima en la primera!!
    Kisses!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, I absolutely love that Polaroid camera!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you hauled some really great thrift finds! I love a successful day at the thrift store :) Nice blog by the way, love ur style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook