Monday, April 04, 2011



Another look using peacock!
I just love this shadow :D
Today started Bonus time so it was crazy!!!
I'm so tired but I have to recharge my batteries
'cause tomorrow
is another day!



Face
Clinique Moisture Surge
Chanel Matte Lumiere
Clinique Blended face powder

Eyes
UDPP
Bobbi Brown concealer under brows
Anastasia Brow Express kit
Clinique Peacock e/s on lid and lower lash line
MAC Shimmermoss e/s on tear duct area
UD Sin e/s as highlight
UD Naked e/s above the crease blending color
A mix of UD Dark Horse and Hustle shadows on outer corners and crease area
Clinique High Impact mascara
Cliniqur Gel liner in black
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil
Ardell Glamour lashes

Cheeks
MAC Peachykeen 

Lips
Elizabeth Arden Vivid Pink
Clinique Raspeberry glace l/s
Clinique Kissyfit l/g


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook