Split Oaks

Friday, April 17, 2015



On Thursday we went to Split Oak park and what a beautiful place it is!
 I felt like I was in magical place. The trees were absolutely breathtaking and you
 could hear woodpeckers in the distance.








As we kept walking, we  also found lots of bugs, BIG bugs, so I screamed a few times on our trip... haha.
But it was all worth it, we found a beautiful lake and the prettiest lavender flowers that were all around it. 
By noon, it got really humid and hot so we weren't 
able to explore more, but we will go back again for sure!


Gypsan cardigan and top c/o-  Macy's jeans (old)- Disenos Lala lala turban c/o
Soulmakes necklace
Rings (old)- Bakers shoes sandals

Tomorrow I need to get up bright an early for my son's soccer game, so I am off to get some rest.
Enjoy your weekend! 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hey! Beautiful pics and look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great relaxing look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el toque boho del look Sue !!!! guapa !


    Besos

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks like I went back in time. Your photos are beautiful, Sue. And I've been dreaming of rocking a look like this one! It's just perfect. I love every detail! ❤️❤️❤️

    Much love,
    Sugar
    sugaryfancies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tour sweetness! Glad yoy like it :-) take care.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook