Wednesdays Bits...

Wednesday, March 04, 2015


It's not surprising when you have a special weekend coming up, that it seems to last a lifetime. 
This is how this week is feeling so far. Time is going slow, 
but that's ok. 
I have been enjoying my time in the word this week,
 and God has been reassuring me that everything is going to be ok, he'll fight for me,
 I just have to stand still! (Exodus 14:14)
We are in the verge of new changes in our lives and big changes usually bring big fears and doubts.
But with God leading our way, there's no way we are going to be dismayed!
Another verse that has been stuck in my mind
 this week is on Philipians 4:6.
 I really felt to share it with you all.


I've been striving to make prayer a natural reflex in my life.
Prayer takes us closer to our creator, and it
brings comfort to our hearts.


On another note, I'm very close to finish my go- to
lipstick, MAC Impassioned! It's the perfect shade for
simple looks like this one.



My pens collection is growing as you can see,
I am obssesed. Most of them have been found
at the dollar spot at Target.


What a night we had last Friday!
After four months of waiting, we went
to see Rend Collective, Tenth Avenue North
and Chris Tomlin. It was AMAZING.
TOTALLY recommend it.


Last night I saw this on Pinterest and I had to do it on my 
Journal. I am rejoicing, specially when I just found out
I hit my 5 year anniversary of being Cancer FREE!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Prayer is most powerful. I pray a lot everyday! It's been in my routine since I was a kid :) LOVE your pen collection for I, too am a pen and notebook collector. Haha. I always have a small notebook and a pencil case in my purse :)

    Much love,
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook