Story Teller

Monday, February 24, 2014




I love when I get to find accessories that can be personalized. They can definitely break the barriers of time, trends, and they just simply become part of you.
South Hills designs do just that. Their necklaces not only are beautiful, but they tell a story. Yours.



When shopping for this lockets, you get to choose everything! It was so fun putting it all together.
I wanted to have charms that could represent the people and things I love.
To name a few:
A wedding ring: This represents the almost eleven years that I have been married to my best friend!
A cross: This represents my faith in Jesus Christ.
A treble clef: Even though I talk lots about make up and fashion, my true passion is singing, writing, and playing the guitar.



Since everything is sold separately, you can start with one set of charms and later on, change them or keep adding as your heart desires!
I am really excited on how this locket came out. It has a timeless look and can be worn with pretty much everything!







For this outfit, I wanted to put together an easy- comfortable- casual look with a bohemian touch.With this top from Oasap not only I felt comfortable due to being so roomy, but it made the outfit look chic and fun with its beautiful bright royal shade. Touches of fringe, lots of bangles, and of course my staple turban completed the look.

This is the kind of outfit that is easy to throw on and
that is just perfect for this busy mommy. 





 


South Hills Design locket c/o- Disenos Lala lala Antique Gold Turban c/o-Oasap Royal Top c/o- Forever21 bag, boots, and bangles- Macys (Else) jeans- Pandora rings



 Hope you guys like this look and have a great week!
xo

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. you look great! love the necklace!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she's back!!!! love this color on you. Also, I want to get a turban now. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Marlen! and yes, I feel like it is the kind of piece that you can keep for years to come.
    Also, I can't believe it's 11 years already! doesn't feel that long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty necklace Sue and I love that you are able to customize it so much. It would be a beautiful time sake to pass down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful accessorie !! so pretty.

    Kisses
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of the necklace, it's always so nice to have very personal pieces of jewellery! Beautiful outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love your accessories! That headband is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the boho vibe of the headband on you! And that locket is so cute!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable look and you look so pretty!! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, gfc, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)
    Hugs and kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you wear headpieces so well...beautiful look. i like personalized pieces as well. it makes them meaningful and special.

    [oomph.]
    $600 SPRING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO PRETTY! You're blog amazes me. What type of camera do you use? You're photos are fab

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡¡Pero que guapa!! lo que más me ha gustado es el bolso.

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muchas gracias! y siii, mirando el bolso, si, es algo que tu usarias jeje :)

      Delete
  13. Hey :) wow you are so pretty!
    I just found your blog and I really love your style and aesthetic! I’m actually writing a blog myself! I’d love if you’d come take a look and follow, if you like!
    xoxo,
    www.joellesstyle.com
    And I actually have 26K Followers on Facebook and I would share you too!

    PS: If you follow, let me know by commenting on my most recent post. Then I'll skip over to your blog and follow you back! :]]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook