Skater Dress: 3 ways

Monday, February 03, 2014





I think most of us have heard or read how important it is for a woman to have a little black dress.
Today, I chose a simple black skater dress and styled it three ways!

 Boho talk
As you guys know, I love boho. In this outfit,I added bohemian
elements like a kimono and fedora. To bring out the warm rich tones of the kimono,I chose a pair of boots, belt, and bag with reddish undertones. Layered necklaces and lots of bangles gives this outfit the perfect boho status!

The Classic Walk
We all have those occasions where we have to be more dressed up . In this outfit, I played with neutrals with a pop of subtle color. Baby blue and silver accents, along with a pair of dainty earrings give the final touches for a simple, classic - sophisticated look.

Rock it out!
For the rocker in you. In this outfit I added edgy elements like a pair of Doc Martens, a leather jacket, and a distressed back pack. To bring some contrast, I chose a gray leather jacket and silver jewelry. Of course, a pretty cool looking hat seemed like a good idea as well!


Which outfit is your fave?
Let me know down below!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. grt tips Sue.. I have an aztec print skater dress which does not look nice on its own but I guess I'll try to layer it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love te bohemian look!!!
    very nice blog!! i follow you now!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta la forma skater en los vestidos!
    Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog! Eres un encanto!
    Un besote!

    Marianela

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I absolutely love these three different styles of the skater skirt! That first and third is my favorite <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you!!

    http://www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook