Blogger's Take over: SimplyLively

Monday, February 10, 2014

Hi guys!
Today I am very excited to have my first ever guest blogger.
Her name is Yesica, and she is the author of the blog Simplylively.
I got to know about her through a Facebook bloggers group, and shortly after I started following her on InstagramHer outfits, contagious smile, and photography are beautiful and eye catching. 

Enjoy!
________________________________________________

Hi!
My name is Yesica! When Sue asked me to guest write on her blog, I couldn't help but smile! I've never done this before! A little bit about myself: I am a wife to Andy Flores, an art instructor at The WOW Center a non profit organization, a photographer, and a blogger! Seems like a lot when it's written down, but somehow I find time and the energy to manage it all. My blog is titled SimplyLively.net and it's a photo journal of all my life adventures! Hope you can check it out sometime!


One of my favorite adventures is coming up with a super fun outfits to wear! 

If you haven't heard yet NY fashion week started up, and it seems that all our favorite designers, models, and bloggers were in the same place at the same time. I couldn't help but smile at all the "fashion week" posts on my Instagram feed. Part of me was a little sad that I couldn't be there so I decided to satisfy my NY fashion week craving by purchasing one of the items from the Peter Pilotto Collection for Target. As soon as I saw this lovely skirt, I knew that it could be pared with just about anything! I mean look at that cut! Love it! 



I figured I'd go a little pattern crazy for this outfit post! Mixing patterns is difficult but can also be a lot of fun. I love the challenge of finding different patterns and pairing/matching them! I paired the skirt with a heart pattern blouse I found at TJMaxx a while back.



One of the most important factors about mixing print is that you gotta rock it! In other words you gotta wear it with confidence!



The fun thing about this outfit is that you can give it a POP of color by accessorizing with a bright pair of shoes, sparkly jewelry, a green purse, or a small HOT PINK jacket. That POP of color completes the look! 






I highly suggest you go out and purchase something from this collection and add your own spin to it. I can't wait to wear this out on a Valentine's Date! How would you wear this skirt? 

Till Next Time! 
Love,
Yesi


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. i fall in love with this skirt when i saw it on alexa chung! too bad i have no access to peter pilotto for target collection. lovely post :)

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for introducing a new blogger! her and her style are so cute:)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it :D
    I love mixing patterns and this one was so cute! hopping on to her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow my blog if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it ,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit! Adorable photos!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT OUTIFT!
    xX

    WWW.THETRENDYGIRL.FR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook