The Patchwork skirt

Wednesday, August 28, 2013








 







 





                 Maxi Skirt c/o: Free People, Boots and Top: Forever 21, Turban: Lala Disenos
     Necklaces: H&M, Kimono: Thrifted, Silver Rings: Pandora, Turquoise ring: Gifted




Shorts skirts can be sexy, but long skirts are definitely magical. When I saw this maxi skirt from Free People, I knew we belonged together. Made in India, this skirt comes with beautiful embroideries, prints, rich colors, and fine gauze fabrics. 

The patchwork detail, frayed hems , and the way the fabric moves as I walk, makes the hippie inside of me emerge and I just love it. I could live in this skirt forever, it is THAT comfortable!

 To take the pictures for this collaboration with Free People, we decided to go on a road trip and we were so blessed to find this place just an hour away from home. The old rusted shed, railroad tracks and the overall country feel of it all made hubby and I feel like we were in some sort of time traveling expedition.
Thanks for passing by!











You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Love this look on you! Very bohemian ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love it!

    www.simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is just etherial.. Loved this look:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is gorgeous!! I need to get some long skirts back in my closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great location for this shoot! It goes perfectly with your hippie style look. Love the pop of color in the headband!

    xo
    ChaChaTheFashionGenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing skirt, very boho.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible and so gorgeous! I love the first picture.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your outfit!, it's so bohemian and cool!, and the pictures are really beautiful!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful skirt !! so pretty !

    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog! I follow you! I would like you to follow me back! Thanks!

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit.the skirt is super beautiful, totally out of series.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook