Instagram BitsMonday, August 19, 2013
1.Today I started a new journey. My son is now going to elementary school! We were all really excited and wondering how he was going to react. He did not cry at all and on my last glance, he was coloring a picture.
Even though I did not cry, I for sure choked up :)
2. I have been trying the Tarte BB Tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 for almost a week now and I am enjoying it lots!
I'll give you guys a review soon!
3. I love stacking bracelets, this combination I put together is so fun and colorful.
4. I snapped this picture of the sky a few days ago and this is how it came out! I love the texture and shape of the clouds here. A filter was added for little extra touch.
5. Thanks to my sister I finally have some turbans in my life!
I am in love with this one from Disenos Lala lala. In this picture I am wearing the Tarte Bb tinted moisturizer with Make up Forever Pro finish powder on top! I get the perfect coverage with this combo.
6. Makeup! These are some products that I have been loving:
Make up Forever Pro Finish- The Balm Frat boy blush- Tarte Maracuja C- Brighter eye cream- MAC lipsticks in Rebel, Heroine, and Scandelicious- Stila Eye khol in Topaz- Benefit Watt's up highlighter- Mac paparazz-she
7. Yesterday hanging out at the pool, watching the kiddo enjoying his Sunday.
These were so delicious...nom nom
If you have a Le Macaroon store near, you gotta visit.
9. Hubby brought me these flowers. I loved the color palette of this bouquet and they made me realize how I really want a lavender accent wall in my apartment!
Have a blessed Monday!