Nail of the day

Sunday, March 13, 2011


----CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURE----
Ok, let me start saying that water barble nails are not easy to do!!!
I spent over an ahour trying to get it right but it just didnt happen.
Not sure if the nail polish brand is a big thing, some say yes some say no.. anyways.. I think I'll be trying later on with the China Glaze brand.
Well.. this is what I ended up doing instead.
Very simple, glittery pink nails with a little flower on my ring finger.
I am really happy with the Wet and Wild nail polishes. 
So far at least for me, it's been easy to work with them.

For this NOTD I used:
Wet and Wild in Sparked
Sinful Colors Top coat
Nail Stickers from the brand Kiss
I purchased everything at Walgreens

PS
Got my hands on a China Glaze Cracle!!
I got Broken Hearted:D
I will be posting a NOTD soon
Still on the hunt for the teal one, they are sold out everywhere :(



Have a great day/ night
xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't think I can have the patience to do something like this. But you did a good job and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook