Red lips are fun!

Thursday, June 11, 2009





The red lipstick.. I now lots of people that are way to scared to try it.. and I was one of them until like two months ago when I decided to take the plunge and do it! I've seen so many gorgeous girls pulling it off that I felt like trying. After that, it's been a bold lip after the other. I am so in love with bold lips now.

Today, after watching Makeupadikt's Gwen Stefani tut yesterday.. I felt like pulling my red lipstick and wear it proudly!

Face:

Clinique Youth Surge
Clinque Even Better Foundation
Neutrogena Concealer
Clinique Blended Face loose powder

Eyes:
Bare Study Paint pot
Revlon Color Stay liner, pencil and liquid

Cheeks:
Bare Minerals Warmth
Hello Kitty Beauty powder, Tahitian Sands LE

Lips:
Revlon Really red lipstick

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook