Mexican Dream

Monday, November 24, 2014







Mexico has been one f those cities that at some point I would love to visit. 
I love the the beautiful beaches, temple ruins,delicious food, and even fashion!
There is a style of Mexican clothing
 which features bright colors and intricate embroidered floral patterns that I love.
 When I saw this peasant top from Oasap, it resembled those that can be found in Mexico.








      We made a little stop at this park.
You could see a bed of leaves everywhere, it felt magical.
This is as close as I have ever been to see "Fall"
I so want to see it in full swing.
But for that,we would need to make a trip up north.
Hopefully next year!


Oasap Peasant top c/o- H&M Cardigan (old)- South Hill Designs necklace c/o- Forever21 boots (old)
Pandora rope ring- Precious stone rings (gifted)- Fossil Messenger Bag



Happy Monday!
xoxo



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. So beautiful, great photos :)

    Brina xoxo, Check out -->COAT GIVEAWAY - 3 WINNERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top ! so stylish.


    xoxo



    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/2014/11/montag-73.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and the blue paired with muted tones works so nicely.Certain parts of Mexico really are beauty and truly exemplify that vibrancy. Hopefully one day you do get to go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so pretty! And I love all the earthy tones

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    This shirt is so stunning, I love the colour and embroidery so much! Really like your hair in these photos, too!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook