Tarte Must Haves

Monday, October 20, 2014

Tarte Must Haves

Tarte eye care
beauty.com

Tarte face makeup
sephora.com

Tarte cheek bronzer
sephora.com

Tarte lip stain
beauty.com




Hello loves,
Today I wanted to give you guys an update
 about some tarte products that I am still loving in my
 make up /skin care routine!

This BB cream is still one of my favorites! Not only provides beautiful coverage (on its own), but it makes my pores less noticeable thanks to the primer that is included in the formula.

My skin looks so smooth when I wear it, since it also has moisturizing properties. The SPF30 is an awesome added bonus, got to be safe under the sun!
For even more coverage, apply under your favorite foundation.

This has been my go to bronzer for quite some time! It is the perfect bronzer for a natural every day look. I like to contour my nose every now and then, and this bronzer gives me the perfect result!

This eye cream really works! I had some fine expression lines coming in. I noticed that after finishing the jar, those lines were almost faded!  This cream is enriched with Maracuja fruit, vitamin C, and advanced botanicals. I really enjoy the texture of it which is very lightweight, making it perfect for either day or night time use.

Wish list:
I have been wanting to try tarte’s Lipsurgance lip tints! They look like the perfect purse companion. The mix of a stain and lip balm? Sounds like a great a combo to me, plus the colors look really fun!

The Buffer airbrush finish
I’m a sucker for brushes and this one has been raved all over the blogosphere!
It is perfect to achieve an airbrush finish. No need to say more, Want!

What are your tarte’s Must haves?
Please share down below!











You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook