Bits and Pieces

Wednesday, October 29, 2014



1. I took this picture of my guitar when I was staying at my in law's house. Little did I know, the plans God had for me.
2. This little table cost only $5 bucks on a garage sale. We decided to leave it as it is, with it's little marks and what not. I decorated it with books and my hubby's Polaroid. I love how it looks!
3. I have been addicted to Pinterest and when I saw this project I knew I wanted to make it. I
love how practical it is.
4.I recently went to the first Fall Festival from my church Calvary Chapel Lake Buena Vista and it was so much fun, we even ended up doing a scavenger hunt at Down Town Disney!
5. But first, a Selfie lol.. this one is kind of a throwback since I have given my skin a huge break from makeup, but I truly miss playing with it.
6. These chairs we found them at our U-haul storage building. They have what they call a Green Corner, where people leave unwanted items but in good condition. We painted them and bought  these cute floral cushions and voila!
7. I love that clean look that glass can give so I took an empty sun dried tomatoes container and turn it into a make up brush holder. I also added a rustic string around the candle. This one was from a packaging I received from Gypsan a while ago. I never threw it away thinking I wanted to do something with it, since it looked so nice with the round tag.
8. Rainbow Cake! Another thing we are loving of living in Orlando is the fact that we have am oriental strip mall! You can eat the best Ramen, and yummy desserts.
9.Still obssed with this Victory jewelry bracelet and Bettina's Orchidea nail polish. I love how this color looks with gold tone jewelry.



Hi guys!
Here I have sort of an update of my life with pictures. As you guys know, towards the end of September we rented an U -haul truck, packed our stuff, and started a new journey to a new life in Central Florida.
The first 3 weeks we lived with my husband's parents, since we had to wait for our apartment to be given to us. All of our things waited in a storage, so I decided to take a break from blogging, even from make up, I have been barely wearing any. It has been good to just let my skin breathe!

Last week we finally moved to our apartment and we are so happy there. Decorating it has been so much fun since I have been incorporating DIY's all over, and visiting garage sales had really payed off.
We have found some pretty cool things.

I also started leading worship at another Calvary Chapel in Orlando and it's been been such a blessing
being able to find a church that feels like home. The kiddo is also having a blast, meeting new friends and being able to walk to school, that's how close we are to it!

Now that we are in a new place, I can't wait to start scouting places and resume our photo adventures...

Have a great Wednesday!
xoxo



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. pero que fotos tan bonitas....!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post: LOVE it!!! And you have a great blog. Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll be waiting for you!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best part of moving out is the decoration of the new home:))
    Great photos


    tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Great post! I am always in love with your photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes it was! I still look at them and can't believe it lol

      Delete
  6. Amazing pieces !!!


    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Pics; I love your blog and I just followed; # 657
    Have a great weekend and stop by to say hi soon.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook