Jewels Struck

Monday, July 21, 2014















Macys Else Jeans-Charming Charlie left hand rings- Pandora rings and gifted moonstone ring on right hand- Bakers shoes sandals
JM Photography



The other day I was thinking about the way I dress, and I came to realize that I do have some sort of an outfit that I always gravitate to. That one that is easy to throw on and I feel super comfortable in.
I'm talking about tunics! For as long as I remember, these have been a garment that I love. They are comfy, flowy, and can be worn in different ways so it's the kind of item that is very useful to have in the closet.

This Harlow Tee from Gypsan it's so awesome! It's very similar to the Free People wonder woman tunic, but what I love the most about this one is the fact that is short sleeved, which makes it perfect for summer time.
 I have been using it with shorts, as a swim suit cover up, and with long pants as you can see in this post.

Now let's talk about these jewels shall we?
Through Instagram, I have found so many cool Etsy stores that offer one of a kind jewelry and that is right up my alley.
The first one I want to share with you guys is Victory Jewelry. The necklace I am wearing is made with Freshwater pearls,cowrie shells, and vintage kuchi coins finished off with deerskin leather. And the bracelet is a little different featuring some brass colored beads along with the others mentioned above. Aren't they gorgeous?

 Both of these pieces are adjustable so you can wear the necklace long or short and the bracelet can turn into an anklet. You guys know I will be living in these! I have been following Athena (owner of the shop) for a while now and her artisan work is top notch!

Another treasured store is Carly Marly designs.
Her pieces are colorful and super fun!This tribal wrap is such a cool piece! It's another versatile piece since you can use it as a necklace or anklet. The leaf closures are my fave detail from it, it gives it a very whimsy feel.

I highly recommend you guys pay a visit to their stores!

Have a great week!

Instagram:




You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. love that shirt Sue! So pretty!

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! That top is lovely and so very Free People-esque. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I was very Free People inspired in this outfit :)

      Delete
  3. Me encantó la camiseta, qué original <3

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que bueno que te gusto! Gracias por la visita.

      Delete
  4. I couldn't agree more!! Tunic is a very versatile piece :D

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! Simple and chic. Love all the accessories too.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely shirt
    New Ripped Jeans: http://www.oasap.com/pants/41559-street-chic-cutout-jeans.html/?fuid=83245
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, so I'm pretty much obsessed with your blog. Love this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encantan las fotos y tienes un pelo precioso! Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog, besotes!!


    www.carolina-toledo.com


    www.carolina-toledo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear
    You look so pretty
    ANd nice outfit, the necklace is the perfect touch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the grey layering & the asymmetric hem of that tee is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unas fotos geniales ¡¡que guapa!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit so pretty and casual for summer! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely top
    Jumpsuit: http://bit.ly/1y0Nbn9
    Shorts: http://bit.ly/1spzvSd
    Shoes: http://bit.ly/UYi9zs
    Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook