Instagram Bits

Monday, July 14, 2014


Hello my loves!
Just sharing some bits of my Instagram feed. July is my birthday month and so far has been great!

1. The delicious honey butter toast I ate at Zak the Baker.
2. The day I turned 33, July the 1st. Wow, that number is getting bigger lol! I wanted to be comfortable so I wore my fave Free People slip with my Romwe kimono.
3. My bday dinner! Nothing fancy here, just some amazing wings and red velvet waffles from Food Junkies truck.
4. The owner of Food Junkies was kind enough to treat me with a Vanilla bean Cheesecake. It was soo good!
5. The only good shot I was able to get from the fireworks on the 4th.
6. My birthday present from hubby! This Soulmakes bracelet is so so pretty! I am obssesed with their jewelry.
7. My niece! Isn't she a cutie! She was born a couple days after my birthday. So exciting :)
8. Fort Lauderdale Beach. After almost 2 weeks of rain,we finally were able to soak up the sun last Friday.
9.My cutie! he loves to play in the water so much.

I wish you guys an amazing week!
Be safe
xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook