Urban Decay Naked 3 palette!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013





Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
Photo credit: Temptalia


If you love make up, I am pretty sure that you have already stumbled with this beauty. And if not, here it is!
The new Urban Decay Naked palette 3! 
I have seen pictures today everywhere from Facebook to Instagram and there is pretty much lots of craziness over it.

I own the original Naked palette and it has been such a great investment. I absolutely love it.
The Naked 2 to be honest never called my attention and let it past. However, this third creation has me head over heels. I am sucker for warm, rosey-peachy tones and this palette has that. I wish they would've added more matte shades but still, the colors look beautiful!

This palette is supposed to come out sometime this November.

Are you gonna be picking this one up when it hits the stores?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have the MUA Undressed palette which to my friends who have that and the Original Naked say its a dupe and I trust them! However I want the Naked 2 and 3! I love the cool tones and now the pink tones!! So pretty! I've waited so long, its time to get them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook