Current lipstick faves!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012



These are the lipsticks I have been reaching out the most for Fall/Winter season.
As you can see, only one is actually nude. 
I have been sporting a lot of bright/vampy shades!

Rimmel by Kate and  Wet and Wild Megalast lipsticks
   have been an amazing drugstore  find.

I am in love with the colors I own since they
 are very pigmented!!
They can be a bit drying though, but that 
does not bother me.  
I would recomend applying a lip
 moisturizer before hand.

What have you guys been rocking on your lips?
Let me know down below! 





Lip liner choices:
MAC Impassioned- Elizabeth Arden Vivid pink or MAC Magenta
Wet and Wild Cherry Picking- NYX Deep purple
MAC Cherish- MAC Boldly bare
MAC Rebel- NYX Deep purple or MAC Velvetella
Revlon CherryBlossom-MAC Brick or NYX Deep purple
MAC Heroine- MAC Magenta
Rimmel #09-NYX Deep purple or MAC Brick
Rimmel 306- Elizabeth Arden Vivid Pink

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I love the color heroine.. wonder if I could pull it off ;p ;)
    x, Lara

    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collors!
    Yhank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a swatch on your lips but great post! I love the pinks for fall.
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that revlon cherry blossom!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley
    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the sweet comments :)) following you as well
    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colour ;)

    Welcome to my blog:
    www.madameestelle.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I love your blog (how adorable is your header, please?) and would love to stay in touch!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah lots of bright colors for winter! I love how eye catching they all are- especially that purple Heroine shade from MAC. I love how fun your make up always is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah! I am laways drawn to brights in make up and clothing as well. thanks!

      Delete
  9. love the revlon cherry blossom!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely choice of color and love rimmel ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com
    I invite you to join my giveaway : Grand Prize Taylor Made Dress under $250 for you! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice collection! Love the MAZc Heroine.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love MAC lipsticks, I use them almost everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have to check out those drugstore ones! I love a great makeup deal :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks + Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful! I love the shades so much:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greetings from Malaysia! Was scrolling around your blog and I loved it.
    hope you can follow me back. I'm kinda new at this though :)

    http://thelovingrights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! good blog.. http://www.lensoptik.com.tr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook