Teal and Gold

Tuesday, July 26, 2011


This is what I wore a few days back.
As you guys have noticed MAC Shimmermoss is one of my fave colors.
I really use it a lot!
I had a little bit of MAC's 3D glitter on the lower lashline,
but in these pictures it's like it does not exits! lol


 



Face
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector
Cetaphil SPF 15 moisturizer
Bobbi Brown Oilr Free compact foundation
Clinique Super balanced loose powder

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Black Bean pencil
MAC Shimmermoss e/s on lid and lower lashline
MAC Aquadisiac e/s above the crease and lower lashline
MAC Humid e/s to deepen  outer corners-crease
MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s on tearduct area
MAC Vanilla e/s as highlight
MAC Vanilla pigment on top of Vanilla e/s
Clinique Black gel liner
MAC Minted eye khol pencil on waterline
Anastasia Brunnette brow express kit
Ardell Wispies
Clinique High Impact mascara

Cheeks
MAC Sprinsghine Ombre

Lips
MAC Bronzilla l/s
MAC Gold Dust l/g


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm lovin the teal on you! Looks really great and it brings out your gorgeous eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I wish I could do my makeup the way you do yours! So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina! Thanks so much!
    Marie! Thanks you and you sure can! practiceis the key. I did not know anything 2 years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. one word: stunning! and this shimmery lighter colour when you close your eyes: gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook