Women's Conference 2015

Monday, May 11, 2015


On May the 2nd I had the amazing opportunity
 to lead worship at the Women's Conference
 in Calvary Chapel Orlando. 
It was such a great day filled with words of wisdom. 
We got some powerful messages, and our own
 pastor's wife also participated. 
We were so happy and blessed to be able
 to represent our church!

Here are some pics....





"Oh Lord, you are my God, I will exalt you; I will give thanks to your name.
For you have worked wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faihtfulness."
Isaiah 25:1



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I can feel God's blessings from here <3 Would love to hear you sing, Sue! xo!

    Much love,
    Sugar
    http://sugaryfancies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you do! It's all about Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a nice time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook