Black Strut

Monday, May 05, 2014

Balc Strut


Forever 21 dress
forever21.com


Floral fringe kimono
windsorstore.com



River Island black quilted backpack
$51 - riverisland.com


Coral bracelet
$27 - overstock.com



Forever 21 hat
forever21.com


 Hi guys!
It's been a while since I played with Polyvore, so here is a look I did incorporating some of
my fave elements at the moment.
This upcoming weeks are going to be a little hectic since we will be celebrating birthdays and going out of town.
 I am not sure if I am going to be able to post but I am going to try my best!

Have a great Monday
xo


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing outfit Sue !!


    KIsses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bohemian vibe of this look you put together, especially that quilted backpack!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook