Sephora Birthday Gift!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013






I was so excited when I went to Sephora to pick up
 my birthday gift and find out that I was going to finally
 try the Benefit's They are real mascara! 
I have read so many great reviews but the price always turned me off. Along with the mascara, came a little companion which is the Watt's up? Iluminator.

I tried the mascara by itself and the results were good but I was not completely sold. However, when I added to the mix a couple of coats of the L'oreal Telescopic mascara, the results were fabulous! My lashes looked longer but more voluminous!
I love that the wand makes it easy to separate the lashes giving them more definition.

The  Watt's up? illuminator I was a little hesitant to try at first. Since I have oily skin, adding more shine is something that scares me lots, but since I had the sample I gave it a try... and.... I really liked it!

 It gives a beautiful glow and the sample is quite generous! I love to use it under my brows, cupids bow, bridge of the nose and just a little on my cheeks which is the area I do not like to bring too much attention since I have noticeable pores.


Overall I am happy with my little samples!
Have you tried any of these products?


Eyes: Benefit's They are real mascara and Watt's up? Illuminator/ Lips: Wet and Wild Cherry Picking

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous! I have yet to try either of these products but I've typically heard they are great. Too bad "they're real" didn't work amazing for you, I haven't heard of it being a miss before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡¡¡Pero que bellezón!! estas guapísima y gran regalo.

    Un beso muy gordo y felicidades desde España

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such lovely gift <3 yay !
    Happy Belated Birthday :)
    I just followed you!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous!! i really love the lipstick
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the lip colour! please come check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook