New in: Spiked Loafers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013




I am so excited to finally be the owner of a pair of spiked Loafers
I've had them on my wishlist for a while now
 and I was lucky to find a cute pair without breaking the bank! 
These retail for $25 at Traffic and as you guys can see they have studs and spikes on the front. I love the mix of silver and black and they are really comfy!
 As far as sizing they run smaller, so I went a size up.
These are definitely perfect for more casual, laid back outfits and can't wait to style them, see you guys soon!

PS:
Are you following me on Bloglovin yet?
Please do here

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love these! I can't believe they were only $25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !
    lovely shoes !!!!!!!!!!!!



    Kisses


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new shoes! still looking for a pair of studded loafers myself! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shoes!
    Wanna follow each other on instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These slippers are super cool!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how satisfying is is to cross something off of your wishlist? haha! and these are SO cute- you did an awesome job finding such an affordable pair too. i love them!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    Great shoes, love spikes
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the spiked loafers! And they were such a bargain!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook