Update: Instagram style

Friday, May 31, 2013


Hello my loves:
I've been kind of away, it felt like a mini vacation of blogging, even though I did not stop completely from posting.. but I am planning on coming back and post often.
Here is an update of what's been going on in my life... Instagram style!

1. May was a super special month! My son turned 5 and I am so proud of being his mommy!
2. Mothers Day make up! I glammed up a bit to have brunch with my boys.
3. I have been hooked with Chick Fil-A's sweet tea.. so yummy!
4. I used to draw back when I was a preschool teacher. I did'nt do so for years and 4 days ago I wanted to see if I still had it and I still do!
5. Last weekend we went to Ocala to visit the Rainbow Springs. We made a quick  stop to take a picture of these flowers.
6. A moth hanging out at my mothers in  laws patio.
7. I went to H&M and got these awesome necklaces! Love the layering.
8. My hubby's bday was yesterday! so I got him his fave red velvet cake.
9. My breakfast this morning. Egg Benedict with ham and tomato. who else is a fan of this!?

Have a wonderful weekend!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Your son is beautiful, happy belated birthday to him! Wow your so talented in drawing, such a fabulous illustration! Mmmm that cake looks so good, definitely need to try red velvet cake! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweety! hope you're having a great weekend:)
    ueeeh i love instagram posts hihi. your son looks so cute, he has the exact same smile as you:) yummi the red velvet cake looks delicious <3

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures:)
    maybe check out my blog?
    xo
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks amazing! Been a long time since I had red velvet...yum!

    I have a giveaway ending in under 48 hours! Make sure you check it out here - you could win an Hermes/Homies sweater!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these instagram collages! Great photos! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pink lipstick you're wearing on the 2nd pic!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your hubby. That cake looks amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook