It's a City thing

Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's a City thing


Monki
$19 - monki.com


Rebecca Taylor denim waistcoat
rebeccataylor.com


A l c
boutique1.com


Lipstik stiletto high heel shoes
$83 - styletread.com.au


Meredith wendell
bloomingdales.com


Alexander mcqueen bracelet
matchesfashion.com



Hello my loves!
This is an outfit I put together styling this beautiful bag from a collaboration of Meredith Wendell 
 and Sincerely Jules.
This was part of a contest hosted by
I would love to win, but there are tons
 of amazing collages.
Still, it was fun to do this!
xx  
 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. oh wow, amazing post.
    like your blog, wondering if you wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    just let me know.

    take part on my GIVEAWAY!!
    www.rot-schopf.com

    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sandals and they don't even cost that much!! :) x



    Please go ahead and read my newest article on

    www.searchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck sweetie! :-)

    Aldo's clutch GIVEAWAY is up on my blog right now:
    http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog!! I follow you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shorts
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection !!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves a new follower!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome set! Love your style, girl! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!! i love that vest and those red shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely proposal !!!!!!

    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collage, I love the shorts and shoes. Good luck! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very cute makeup tips photos

    Actress Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook