Miracle in a tube!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Hi lovelies!
Today I just wanted to rant about a product that I have been using for about 2 months
and  I can not believe did not use sooner!
I am talking about the Clinique emergency gel lotion.
This little guy has 5% of Benzoil peroxide and it is meant to be used as a spot healer.

I have my acne prety much under control now but whenever
  I see a naughty blemish trying to make an appearance
I apply this twice a day and boooom!! 
The blemish is not going to grow and get a head, 
and no ugly mark is left to be seen :)

I am really happy with this product  so I highly recommended.
It comes in a handy tube and retails jut for $14.50



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook