Friday, October 16, 2009


I got new MAC shadows. Samoa Silk ans Modest tone.
Both are discontinued. I found them at The Cosmetic Company store. In this store you can find MAC cheaper and usually you can find their discontinued products.
These two shadows are love!


Face
Revlon Colorstay concealer and foundation
Clinique blended face loose powder

Eyes

NYX Jumbo pencil in milk
MAC Samoa silk e/s on lid and bottom lashline
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s on inner corners and above the crease
MAC Violet trance e/s on crease
MAC Modest tone e/s as highlight

Cheeks
Dollymix

Lips
Coral Craze l/l
Ravishing l/s

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very pretty look!
    Samoa Silk is such a gorgeous color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and also thanks for passing by ;-)

    I apreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the purple on tear duct :-) I'm gonna have to copy you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook